Sunday, February 13, 2005

February

February is a rare month in my house. Football season is over and spring training for Baseball has yet to start. This means I get to listen to much more music, instead of ESPN Sports Center. You'd think I'd always have a choice about what to watch. But, no, during football and baseball seasons I become a sports widow. My husband is the epitome of a sports fan. He even has one of those stupid, foam finger things that people take to games. Oh, and a Seahawks blanket adorns our living room. It's all good. I've learned a lot about sports. So, I'm going to share these insights (like stupid questions about sports that you should never ask) in a month by month blow.

This month is a little different though, since there is a bit of a lull in the sports world. So, for now, I'm discovering a new Portland band called Climber. They're pretty good. Their first CD only has 6 songs, but they are all good. Check 'em out.

Next month is March Madness. Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Blogger great sandwich! said...

No sports? That's probably why they made it such a short month.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what I think climbhistayhi,

Macadam #17 should think about throwing a 4th of July party. I know that your dock would be a great place to watch the fireworks and swill cold beer. Also, you need to post more pictures of you and your husband.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! Was the "girls at montego bay" pictures from Erica's baby shower we through for her? That was a rough day for all! No mas mimosas! That is the day the term "Soccer moms gone wild" was coined for us! Love you guys! Alicia

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home